Executive/Assistant/Operations Coordinator — This position is responsible for the smooth and efficient operations of the American Brain Foundation, including organizational performance metrics, budget process, governance, and executive office needs. To learn more about this position and apply please click here to be directed to the American Academy of Neurology Employment Opportunities Portal.
Great People. Great Mission. Great Benefits.
Great People. Join our amazing team of nine fun, energetic, and hard-working professionals who all have a personal connection to brain disease and are driven to find a cure. Check out our team values to learn what is important to our team.
Great Mission. With a bold vision of life without brain disease, the American Brain Foundation brings together the most respected researchers, brain disease organizations and individual donors to achieve our shared goals. Our whole-brain approach recognizes the interconnectedness of brain diseases and supports innovation through research by the best and brightest in the field of neurology. By examining the whole brain, we get the whole picture, and we know that when we cure one brain disease, we will cure many.
• Twenty-two days of paid personal time off (PTO) in the first year
• Twelve paid holidays per year in addition to PTO
• Company contribution equal to 10.5 percent of salary to AAN employee 401K retirement savings account
• Medical insurance (Both Traditional PPO and HDHP with HSA contribution)
• Dental insurance (free employee coverage)
• Vision insurance
• Life and AD&D insurance—premiums covered 100 percent by the AAN
• Long-term disability insurance fully funded—covered 100 percent by the AAN
• Short-term disability insurance fully funded—covered 100 percent by the AAN
• ID theft protection
• Travel insurance
• Flexible spending plan
• Computer loan purchase plan
• Parking subsidy
• Dry cleaning (free pickup and delivery)
• Wellness offerings (mindfulness courses, yoga classes, walking/running club)
• On-site workout facility