Commitment to Cures is a fundraising dinner held in conjunction with the American Academy of Neurology’s 2020 Annual Meeting in Toronto, attended by 15,000 professionals in the neurology and neuroscience field. The evening will include a cocktail hour, dinner, and recognition of our award recipients. Highlights of Commitment to Cures 2020 include:
- Ambassador Award and Master of Ceremonies, Jim Cramer, host of CNBC’s Mad Money
- Public Leadership in Neurology Award, Emilia Clarke, actor, known for her work on the HBO series “Game of Thrones”
- Commitment to Cures Award, Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Scientific Breakthrough Award, Drs. Michael Hill, Andrew Demchuk, and Mayank Goyal, Calgary University
- Board Chair Award, Catherine M. Rydell, CAE, Chief Executive Officer, American Academy of Neurology
To purchase a table or sponsorship, click here.