Commitment to Cures has Been Moved to a Virtual Event
Commitment to Cures 2020 has Been Moved to a Virtual Event
Due to the threat of COVID-19, the Commitment to Cures dinner, scheduled to take place on April 29, 2020, has been canceled. The American Brain Foundation is moving the gala to an exciting virtual event. We are working on the details and will update this page in real time as they unfold.
Please check back for additional information. Stay safe and stay healthy.
-The American Brain Foundation Team
About Commitment to Cures
Commitment to Cures is a fundraising dinner held in conjunction with the American Academy of Neurology’s Annual Meeting, attended by 15,000 professionals in the neurology and neuroscience field. The evening will include a cocktail hour, dinner, and recognition of our award recipients. Highlights of Commitment to Cures 2020 include:
- Ambassador Award and Master of Ceremonies, Jim Cramer, host of CNBC’s Mad Money
- Public Leadership in Neurology Award, Emilia Clarke, actor, known for her work on the HBO series “Game of Thrones”
- Commitment to Cures Award, Sidney Crosby, Pittsburgh Penguins
- Scientific Breakthrough Award, Drs. Michael Hill, Andrew Demchuk, and Mayank Goyal, Calgary Stroke Program, University of Calgary
- Board Chair Award, Catherine M. Rydell, CAE, Chief Executive Officer, American Academy of Neurology